U.S. Climate Resilience Toolkit
- Identifying the problem: Focus on climate stressors that threaten people, buildings, natural resources, or the economy in your area.
- Determining vulnerabilities: Identify specific populations, locations, and infrastructure that may be impacted by the climate problem you identified.
- Investigating options: Compile a list of potential solutions, drawing on the experiences of others who have addressed similar problems.
- Evaluating the risks and costs: Consider risks and values to analyze the costs and benefits of favored options. Select the best solution for your situation and make a plan.
- Taking action: Implement your plan and monitor your progress.